If you receive any of the benefits listed below, you could qualify for Free School Meals:
- Universal Credit – your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If you think you may be eligible for Free School Meals, please click on the link below to make an application through Lincolnshire County Council:
If your child becomes eligible and your circumstances change in the coming months, their eligibility will be protected until Summer 2023. This means they will still qualify for Free School Meals until Summer 2023.
If you become eligible please ensure the academy is provided with a copy of the eligibility letter from Lincolnshire County Council, we can then update our records.